- 40g oats
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- chocolate chips!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
CHOCOLATE BAKED OATS
PREP TIME : 10 MINS (SERVES 1)
So Baked Oats are kinda my thing. It’s like cake for breakfast and you’ll find that most of my flavour combinations reflect this…
- Combine the eggs & milk in a bowl with the cocoa powder and protein powder if using.
- Stir through the oats.
- Transfer into a small oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate chips (and add cherries for a Black Forest Gateaux vibe).
- Bake at 180c for 20 mins.
- Then top!
- A selection of my favourite toppings are: yoghurt, berries, fruit, nut butter, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, mixed seeds, honey, maple syrup, Biscoff spread, bee pollen