- 100g chia seeds
- 400ml milk almond/coconut/oat
- 100g frozen berries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 2 handfuls of fresh berries
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
PREP TIME : 15 MINS + OVERNIGHT (MAKES 2)
Parfait is such a fancy word. I’m not 100% this counts as a parfait, but it sounds cool. These are so pretty & taste so fresh. You can mix it up however you like and use your favourite flavours.
- Combine the chia seeds & milk, stir well and leave to soak (ideally overnight but an hour so is fine).
- Defrost the berries, add the maple syrup and either mash with a fork, or blend with stick blender if your prefer a smoother feel.
- To assemble:
- Layer spoonfuls of the soaked chia seeds, yoghurt & berry puree.
- Chop the almonds, spinkle on top with the fresh berries & seeds.