- 40g oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
BANANA BREAD BAKED OATS
PREP TIME : 10 MINS (SERVES 1)
So Baked Oats are kinda my thing. It’s like cake for breakfast and you’ll find that most of my flavour combinations reflect this…
- Mash half of the banana in a bowl, add the egg & milk and stir to combine.
- Add in the oats & cinnamon, stir together.
- Transfer in to a small oven proof dish, top with the remaining banana (however you so wish). I also like to throw in some berries at this point too.
- Bake at 180c for 20 mins.
- Then top!
- A selection of my favourite toppings are: yoghurt, berries, fruit, nut butter, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, mixed seeds, honey, maple syrup, Biscoff spread, bee pollen